- Construction & Development
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is an award winning business delivering fitout and refurbishment projects to corporate clients across retail, commercial buildings, real estate, educational, health and aged care sectors. Boutique in nature this business is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of employees, sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional, fun and unique culture. The Position
Working closely with the Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing projects from procurement stages through to final accounts including assisting with monthly forecasting and budgetingSkills Required
Benefits on offer
- Degree in Construction Management or related field is highly regarded
- Experience within fitout / refurb projects preferable but not essential
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement
- This position was created because they've promoted their current CA to Project Manager
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up their sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t taken themselves too seriously
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build life long friendships
- The company promote diversity and inclusion
- Above market salary and ASAP start for the right candidate
Are you interested in roles like this?
Send us your resume to email@example.com
and we’ll let you know if we have something suitable.
Follow Found People
for job updates and other news.
Apply for this role