- Engineering Design & Consulting
- Permanent / Full Time
Senior HVAC Engineer (Leadership Role)
This established national HVAC & BMS Contractor is expanding their Australian footprint to take advantage of a booming market and demand for their services both in Australia and internationally. Over the past decade, they have amassed a ‘dream team’ of some of the finest operators in the HVAC business. They have recently created a new role at Senior Engineer or Engineering Manager level (because it turns out that their current Engineering Manager is just too valuable to the business in dealing with clients). The final piece of the puzzle is an experienced Engineering Manager to join the leadership group. The Role:
- Design coordination and client facing / leading meetings
- Value Engineer industrial projects such as warehouses, shopping centres
- Communicate with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Lead and mentor the Engineering Team, managing all aspects of Project Management, Engineering Design and Commissioning of HVAC systems
- 10 years’ experience as a minimum
- Knowledgeable of standards and codes
- Expertise in equipment selection, duct design, static calculations, compliance checking of Mechanical systems and controls.
- Ability to review supplier quotations and vetting for technical compliance and project suitability.
At Found People, we treat all applications with strict confidentiality.
Register for job alerts on – foundpeople.com.au
or email resumes / enquiries to email@example.com
Follow Found People on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
for job updates and other news.
Apply for this role