About The Role:
- Engineering Design & Consulting
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a market leading employer of choice who have been operating for 30+ years and have an established and strong reputation in the Commercial Construction Industry for excellence and on time project delivery. Their clients range from SME's to government entities, Tier 1 builders and large multi-nationals.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to engage a highly motivated, driven Estimating / Quantity Surveying Professional that is practically minded to join the team. About you:
- Work independently, but always part of a team to produce accurate well detailed estimates and quotations.
- Ability to supply and mark-up drawings clearly for project managers.
- Maintain estimating databases and records.
- Complete tenders in a timely manner.
Whats on offer:
- Be proficient in estimating software.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepare accurate and detailed take offs.
- Review Tender documents efficiently.
- Show attention to detail in daily works.
- A minimum of 5 years previous estimating experience in
- Commercial Construction / Shopfitting or Fitout background.
- Ability to read, markup and interpret building plans and drawings.
- Have sound relevant experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of Aconex, Bidcontender, Estimate One, Team
- Binder and similar systems would be an advantage.
- Long term job stability with a reputable company
- Located at Bowen Hills
- Onsite parking space and close public transport available, with a family friendly orientated work atmosphere.
- An attractive renumeration package is offered to the successful candidate based on experience, ability and qualifications.
Are you interested in roles like this?
Send us your resume to email@example.com
and we’ll let you know if we have something suitable.
Search Found People on LinkedIn
and Follow Us
for job updates.
Apply for this role